Please read the below information carefully.
Enquiries that ask for information that is provided here, will be redirected to this page.
All tables must be booked in advance through our online booking system. If you are unable to book, it means that we have no tables for your group size or requested time.
Bookings can be made from Monday to Saturday lunch & dinner and on Sunday lunches only. Table requests can be made, but they are not guaranteed.
If you are late, your table will be held for a 15 minute grace period (no extensions). After that time, your table may be given away to waiting guests.
- Tables of 7 or more require credit card details to be held in our booking system. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, do a no show for your reservation, or your group sizes changes dramatically and you don’t let us know, your card will be charged $25 per person not in attendance.
- Phone and email reservations can be made for groups between 10-25 guests, but these limited spaces book out in advance, so please book ahead if you have a group of this size (minimum 72 hours notice).
- Please check our group function page for information on large groups and the requirements to reserve those areas.
- Yes, please notify us if you have prams or children in your group. Longboard only has 2 high chairs available so please request early if you need one.
- Reserved tables are guaranteed for 2 hours.
- We are open 7 days a week 11am – 10pm (On Sundays we close at 9pm)
- Full food menu available from 11am-3pm and 5pm-9pm Monday – Sunday. Wings & waffle fries are available from 3pm – 5pm 7 days a week.
- Sunday Sessions play live music from 4pm-8pm.
- Dress codes apply. Management reserves the right to enforce restrictions.
- No workwear/high-visibility after 6pm Monday – Saturday. No singlets or workwear/high-visibility after 4pm on Sundays.
Reservations can be cancelled or amended via your confirmation email from Table Agent or by calling us on (07) 4724 1234.
Credit Card Charges for Cancellations
For groups of 7-16 guests, credit card details are required to confirm your reservation. Please be aware there is no holding fee placed on your card. The holding of credit card details is to ensure we can take payment in the event of a no show. Your credit card may be charged in the event of a no show or with less than 24 hours notice of cancellation. Failure to not show up for your reservation may result in a $25 per person fee being charged to your credit card. Failure to amend your guest numbers without 5 hours notice may result in a $25 per person (not in attendance) fee being charged to your credit card.